Friday, September 23, 2011

Editing Photos

I am going to tell you about some of my favorite photo editing sites!

Picnik
Here is the link to picnik!! :) http://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome 


That is what it should look like when you go to the site.  This site is very fun, and also one of the first photo editors I every have used.  I really enjoy using this one, it has simple yet cool effects and stickers.  I use a premium account, but the regular account has fun stuff too.


This is an effect called Lomo-ish.  It is one of my favorite effects, and this picture is just an example picture that they had on the website.  You can play around with them, it is fun to see which effects look good together.  They also have cool stickers, like sports, hearts, and lots of other stuff.  You can also add text, so for this picture you could put something like "off to the market!" There are lots of things you can play around with.  Picnik is my favorite photo editor.  

Foto Flexer

This is what it should look like when you get on the website at first, it should look very plain, there is not much on the screen.  Once you upload the picture you have so many options, there are a lot of effects on this one too!! 


Here is a picture that I took of a flower, this one has no effect, because I didn't like the effects on it.  If I looked harder I could probably find one but I was in a rush, so I am not going to.  One thing I don't like about this photo editor is that when you add text, you have to have a box around it, you can switch the color.  I think that picnik has better text.

Pixlr


Here is another one of my favorite photo editing sites it is Pixlr http://pixlr.com/o-matic/


This is what it should look like when you get on the website, then you upload your pictures on it.  I do not use this one very much, but it is fun.  It has no text on it so, you would have to add the text on a different editing site.


Here is what it will look like when you get your photo on it, this is a sample picture on the effect Ivan.  Then after you pick your effect you get to move on and the next step is where you kind of choose like a background thing.  Then you get to choose a border.  Then your picture is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment