Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bo

Bo is my dog and I love him so much!  He can be naughty, but I know he doesn't mean too.  He always wants the attention on him, and he thinks the world revolves around him.  I don't think he realizes that he is different than humans.  Him and I get along very well! He is like my baby, he sometimes sleeps with me, but there is other people in the house.  I love him so much, and he want to protect me and I want to protect him.



 Those are all pictures of him when he was a little baby, in the first one he was walking around in our house.  He was a very small baby.  In the second one is him and I, when he was a very little baby.  The third is just a close up picture of him when he was little.  In the last one he was sleeping in between our cabinets, and the floor.  He was so small, and cute.  


These are pictures of him that I have taken recently.  He has grown a lot bigger, and he is about a year and a half old.  He is still adorable to me.  The best picture of him is the middle one.  I really enjoy doing things with him, like taking walks, and going to the park.  He doesn't understand the concept of fetch, he will go get it, and then go lay down.  He knows a lot of tricks, like sit, down, beg, catch, hug, stay, and crawl.  He is very good dog when he is calm, and I will always love him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment